Services Provided by MPC:
- Structural engineering design and documentation;
- Input into research and development of structural elements of new amusement rides;
- Civil engineering design and documentation;
- Structural and civil engineering inspections, investigations and reporting;
- Structural and civil engineering inspections and advice during construction phase.
- Sports stadiums (for example, No.2 Sports Ground Stadium for Newcastle City Council, Newcastle NSW);
- Greyhound racing facilities (for example, “The Gardens” facility at Birmingham Gardens, NSW);
- Community centres;
- Coastal walkways and viewing platforms;
- Alterations and additions to existing clubs (including RSL’s, Workers Clubs and Bowling Clubs);
- Investigation and design of improvements and repairs to heritage theatres such as the Civic Theatre in Newcastle, NSW;
- Tourist facilities including amusement rides (such as the “Crazy Rider” flying fox roller coaster at Wyong Creek NSW);
- Tourist information centres for local Councils.
View Recreational projects here