Services Provided by MPC:
- Structural engineering design and documentation;
- Civil engineering design and documentation;
- Structural and civil engineering inspections, investigations and reporting;
- Structural and civil engineering inspections and advice during construction phase.
- New government funded facilities such as libraries, performing arts centres, information centres and youth venues;
- Improvements to Surf Club buildings and promenades;
- Improvements and strengthening works to ocean bath facilities and public swimming pools;
- New public infrastructure, including pedestrian walkways and bridges, retaining walls, access ramps and stairs, handrail systems, roads, car parking and signage;
- New sporting facilities including sporting fields, stadiums and club-houses;
- New infrastructure for hospitals and associated government health services;
- Strengthening and improvements to existing Council depots;
- Pump lifting frames, monorail beams, plant room improvements and roof-top walkways;
- Installation of new Solar Photovoltaic systems on the roof of Council buildings.
View Government projects here