MPC provides specialist structural and civil engineering consultancy services for a broad range of clients and project types. MPC’s core services include the following:
- Structural and civil engineering design solutions;
- Preparation of structural and civil engineering drawings;
- Conducting structural and civil engineering inspections;
- Preparation of engineering reports and advice;
- Provision of engineering expert witness services.
- Structural steel and precast concrete detailing
- Architectural design and documentation;
- Planning and development consulting;
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering services;
- Private Certifier and Building Code of Australia (BCA) Consulting Services;
- Survey and scanning services.
- Residential - Large and Small Scale Architecturally Designed Residential Projects;
- Commercial - Large and Small Scale Commercial Developments;
- Industrial and Materials Handling Works;
- Rural and Equine Agistment, Training and Racing Facilities;
- Government and Public Infrastructure Works;
- Educational Facilities;
- Asset Maintenance;
- Heritage Buildings and Structures;
- Legal and Insurance Matters.
In addition to the core services listed above, MPC can also offer coordinated project solutions through alliances and strong working relationships with other specialist service providers, including:
MPC’s Service Capabilities
MPC has service capabilities in a range of market sectors including:
Service enquiries may be lodged here.